- Air-conditioned round trip transportation
- All entrance fees & taxes
- Xel-ha is All Inclusive: all food from 5 restaurants and ice cream shop, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Bilingual tour guide
Does not include:
- Does not include DEPOSIT for snorkel equip, towels & locker. The deposit will be refunded by the park when returning the items.
KIDS: Children from 5 to 11 years old pay child price. Presentation of a valid I.D. card at the counters is mandatory.
Children under 5 years old are always free! Presentation of a valid I.D. card at the counters is mandatory.
ALL CHILDREN under 12 years old (including FREE KIDS under 5 years old) , must present proof of age. A copy of their passports will work. They will be checked at the park. Make sure to bring this with you!
Kids under 5 years are free and will not have a seat on the bus/van, they will ride on parent lap. If you wish to purchase a seat for your child it is $27.00.
Retail price for Tulum & Xel-ha tour is
$139 per adult and $89 per child. Book now and save!
- Pickup at most hotels or nearby location 7AM - 8AM
- Leave Cancun 8:15AM
- 90 min guided tour of Tulum ruins
- Free time to explore Tulum
- Xel-ha the rest of the day (order of sites subject to change)
- Leave for Cancun at 5:15PM
- 6:30PM - 7:00PM Return to Cancun (times are approximate)
- Exact Itinerary Subject to Change
Swimsuit, towels, Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, Dry t-shirt, Camera, Deposit $25 for snorkel gear usage.
You can only use biodegradable products on the reef and in cenotes. Biodegradable AfterSun, Sun Block and Insect Repellent are available for purchase here.