- Go directly from your hotel to Tulum ruins and then to Xel-ha Mexico. Pick up time is up to you, but we have found that 7AM - 8 AM works well
- In Tulum you can hire a guide or just explore the ruins on your own. 2 hours in Tulum is plenty of time Tulum is open from 8AM - 5PM
- Then go to Xel-Ha where you can swim/snorkel, float down the lazy river, walk through the jungle, eat, drink or relax in a hammock.
- Xel-Ha is open 365 days a year from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
You may also be interested in:
Swim with Dolphins Programs in Xel-Ha.
You can only use biodegradable products on the reef and in cenotes. Biodegradable AfterSun, Sun Block and Insect Repellent are available for purchase here.
- Private A/C transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees, entrance fees & taxes for Tulum Ruins & Xel-ha All Inclusive
- Xel-ha All Inclusive: all food from 5 restaurants and ice cream shop, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Private tours are for your group only; you plan the day, we just make suggestions.
Does not include:
- Rent of snorkel equip, towels, and locker. The park requires a deposit for rental. The deposit will be refunded by the park when returning the items.
- Official guide inside Tulum ruins.
*** Note that the certified guides inside the ruins are not included on this tour, and they are not part of the service that we provide. Therefore, we are not responsible and do not control the prices or exchange rate of the guide that you hire. Remember to agree on the price before hiring a guide.
KIDS: Children from 5 to 11 years old pay child price.
Children under 5 years old are always free!
ALL CHILDREN under 12 years old (including FREE KIDS under 5 years old) , must present proof of age. A copy of their passports will work. They will be checked at the park. Make sure to bring this with you!