- Round trip A/C transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, parking, taxes and REGULAR Entrance Tickets into Xcaret Park
- ITINERARY: It is a 60 minute ride from Cancun. I suggest a 7:30AM - 10AM pickup time
Does not include:
- Rent of snorkel equip, towels, and locker. The park requires a deposit for rental. The deposit will be refunded by the park when returning the items.
- The Tlacho Dinner, Sea-Trek, Swim with Dolphins, and Snuba activites are not included in the tour cost, but are available at Xcaret.
You and your group go directly from your hotel to Xcaret Park. Private tours are for your group only and therefore you plan the day.
You can only use biodegradable products on the reef and in cenotes. Biodegradable AfterSun, Sun Block and Insect Repellent are available for purchase here.
- Swimsuit & towel
- Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses
- Dry t-shirt
- Spending money / lunch money
Add on Option Xcaret PLUS ticket:
1 buffet meal w/ lemonades & coffee. Full snorkel equipment rental, & locker. Additonal cost: $27 per adult; $14 per child.
KIDS: Children from 5 to 11 years old pay child price.
Children under 5 years old are always free!
ALL CHILDREN under 12 years old (including FREE KIDS under 5 years old) , must present proof of age. A copy of their passports will work. They will be checked at the park. Make sure to bring this with you!
Add On Option: Crococun Zoo - (Only for Cancun Hotels)
Add a stop at Crococun interactive zoo.
Additional cost: Adult: $30 USD Child: $20 USD