- Round trip A/C transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, parking, taxes and PLUS Entrance into Xcaret Park
- ITINERARY: It is a 60 minute ride from Cancun. I suggest a 7:30AM - 10AM pickup time
The Tlacho Dinner,towels, Sea-Trek, Swim with Dolphins, and Snuba activites are not included in the tour cost, but are available at Xcaret.
You and your group go directly from your hotel to Xcaret Park. Private tours are for your group only and therefore you plan the day.
You can only use biodegradable products on the reef and in cenotes. Biodegradable AfterSun, Sun Block and Insect Repellent are available for purchase here.
- Swimsuit & towel
- Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses
- Dry t-shirt
- Spending money / lunch money
Xcaret PLUS entrance includes:
1 buffet meal w/ lemonades & coffee, life jacket and flippers rental, & locker.
You can rent the full snorkel equipment with a $10 USD per person security deposit.
KIDS: Children from 5 to 11 years old pay child price.
Children under 5 years old are always free!
ALL CHILDREN under 12 years old (including FREE KIDS under 5 years old) , must present proof of age. A copy of their passports will work. They will be checked at the park. Make sure to bring this with you!
Add On Option: Crococun Zoo - (Only for Cancun Hotels)
Add a stop at Crococun interactive zoo.
Additional cost: Adult: $30 USD Child: $20 USD