- Hotel pick up is up to you but I suggest 7-8 AM
- Tulum ruins. Hire a tour guide or just explore on your own.
- The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants for lunch
- All sites of ruins close at 5PM. Plan your time accordingly.
Private tours are for your group only and therefore you plan the day. We do not offer this tour as a public bus tour.
Official guide inside Tulum is not included and can be purchased at the entrance. Tram from parking lot to ruins entrance is 20 pesos per person.
*** Note that the certified guides inside the ruins are not included on this tour, and they are not part of the service that we provide. Therefore, we are not responsible and do not control the prices or exchange rate of the guide that you hire. Remember to agree on the price before hiring a guide.
- Air-conditioned private transportationexclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees, entrance fees & taxes
- Note: there is a small federal fee for video cams at Tulum
Add On Option: Cenote Snorkel
Cenote snorkel in the amazing Aktun Chen fresh water cenotes. Gear & guide included Additional cost: $20 per person.
Add On Option: Zip Lines
Canopy Zip line. 90 minute zip circuit over the jungle canopy. Additional cost: $36 per person.
Add On Option: Crococun zoo - (only for Cancun Hotels)
Add a stop at Crococun interactive zoo.
Additional cost: Adult: $30 USD Child: $20 USD
Add On Option: Playa del Carmen
This Tour does not include a stop at Playa del Carmen, but if you want to stop there, you can add on an extra hour to visit Playa del Carmen. Additional cost: $30 USD per hour. You will see the optional add on in your Shopping Cart on the next page.