Climb the ruins of Ek Balam and uncover distinct carvings left by the Mayans. Ride a bike to the beautiful open cenote Xcanche, rappel down the walls, swing on a rope or zip line over the clear blue waters below. Unlimited activites at the cenote! When you are done there we head to Valladolid to see the cathedral.
- Round trip A/C transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, entrance fee to Ek Balam Ruins and toll road fees
- Bike to the cenote Xcanche for rappelling, zip line across the cenote and swimming in the clear water.
- DOES NOT include guide in Ek Balam or a tip to the driver if warranted
- Lunch not included, you can choose to eat at the cenote or at Valladolid
*** Note that the certified guides inside the ruins are not included on this tour, and they are not part of the service that we provide. Therefore, we are not responsible and do not control the prices or exchange rate of the guide that you hire. Remember to agree on the price before hiring a guide.
- Swimsuit & towel
- Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses
- Lunch / Spending money
- Walking shoes & Camera
TRANSPORTATION: If staying in the Riviera Maya we need to add on a service fee for pickup and drop off as follows:
- Cancun & Bahia Petempich No extra surcharge $0
- Puerto Morelos $30 per van
- Playa Paraiso $40 per van
- Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal or Tulum hotels please book the Chichen Itza, Ik Kil and Coba tour instead. It is less driving and Coba is a comparable site of ruins to Ek Balam.
We do not recommend it, but we CAN do this tour from the Riviera Maya for a $100 surcharge per van.
You will see the optional add on in your Shopping Cart on the next page. This fee is per VEHICLE, not per person.
It is a 2 ½ hour ride there. I suggest a 7AM - 10AM departure (we suggest leave early at 7AM or 8AM).