- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, entrance fee to Chichen Itza, tolls and parking
- DOES NOT include guide in Chichen Itza 750 pesos (approx $75 USD) or a tip to the driver if warranted
It is a 2 ½ hour ride there. I suggest a 7 - 10 AM departure (tour buses arrive around 12 noon and for me I would leave early at 7 or 8). Stay there for 2.5 - 3 hrs. Walk in the town, buy a few gifts, have lunch at one of the restaurants in Chichen Itza
, head back to Cancun early or go to Valladolid to see a small town. It is a great place to take a few photos in the park. It is up to you! (You get the vehicle for the length of your tour.)
ALL sites of ruins close at 5PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
TRANSPORTATION: If staying in the Riviera Maya we need to add on a service fee for pickup and drop off as follows:
- Cancun, Playa Mujeres, & Bahia Petempich No extra surcharge $0
- Puerto Morelos $30 per van
- Playa Paraiso $40 per van
- Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal & Tulum $50 per van
You will see the optional add on in your Shopping Cart on the next page. This fee is per VEHICLE, not per person.
Add On option Ik Kil cenote & buffet lunch: Stop at the beautiful Cenote Ik Kil to swim in the fresh waters and have a buffet lunch of traditional dishes from the Yucatan including salads, rice and beans, grilled fish, chicken in an orange sauce, pork loin done in a classic Mayan sauce, beef tips, fettuccini primavera, fresh fruit, desserts and tea or coffee. Does not include tip or other drinks. Additional cost: $12 per person
Add On option Ek Balam Ruins: Climb the ruins and see the distinct carvings up close. (Cancun, Puerto Morelos & Playa Paraiso Hotels ONLY) Additional cost: $15 per person
Add On option Coba Ruins: Climb these ruins too! This site of ruins is off the beaten path. (Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal & Tulum Hotels ONLY) Additional cost: $10 per person