- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, entrance fee to Chichen Itza and toll road fees
- Buffet lunch (no drinks) and entrance into Cenote Ik Kil
- Depart hotel no later than 8:30AM or you will be rushed
- Buffet includes Tossed and Russian salads, rice and beans, grilled fish, chicken in an orange sauce, pork loin done in a classic Mayan sauce, beef tips, fettuccini primavera, fresh fruit, desserts and tea or coffee. Does not include tip or other drinks.
All sites of ruins close at 5PM. Plan your time accordingly.
- It is a 2 ½ hour ride there. I suggest a 7 - 10 AM departure (tour buses arrive around 12 noon and for me I would leave early at 7AM or 8AM). Stay there for 2.5 - 3 hrs.
- When you are done at Chichen Itza, your driver is waiting to take you to the Cenote Ik Kil where you can swim in the fresh water and have a buffet lunch of traditional Yucantan dishes (drinks not included)
- You get the vehicle for the length of your tour.
- DOES NOT include guide in Chichen Itza or a tip to the driver if warranted.
*** Note that the certified guides inside the ruins are not included on this tour, and they are not part of the service that we provide. Therefore, we are not responsible and do not control the prices or exchange rate of the guide that you hire. Remember to agree on the price before hiring a guide.
Add On option Ek Balam Ruins: Climb the ruins and see the distinct carvings up close. (Cancun, Puerto Morelos & Playa Paraiso Hotels ONLY) Additional cost: $15 per person
Add On option Coba Ruins: Climb these ruins too! This site of ruins is off the beaten path. (Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal & Tulum Hotels ONLY) Additional cost: $10 per person