Caribbean Carnival Booze Cruise
The Original "Booze Cruise" at discounted price!
*** Unavailable until further notice ***
Sail to Isla Mujeres on the double-decker 'Caribbean Cabaret'. The party begins with an open bar which lasts all night. Arrive to the beautiful Private Beach Club 'El Pescador' for a delicious all you can eat dinner buffet. Then particpate in the most exciting Caribbean tropical carnival show with games and prizes.
- Departs from Playa Tortugas (KM 6.5) at 7PM, returns at 11PM
- All your drinks and food are included.
- Activities subject to weather conditions.
- Tour time: 4 hours
- Available Tuesday, Thursday, Friday only
- Available anyday for private groups
- Does not include dock fee $7 USD per person Plus $2 USD per person reef tax. Must be paid in cash at check in
Does not include transportation from Cancun hotels. It is very easy to take a public bus to the marina.
Round Trip Transportation Add on:
- $15 USD per person for Playa Mujeres, Moon Palace, Bahia Petempich Puerto Morelos & Playa Paraiso.
- $20 USD per person for Playa del Carmen & Puerto Aventuras
- $25 USD per person for Akumal & Tulum
- Not available from Cancun Hotels
- Must be paid in cash at check in
Party all the way back to Cancun with great music, entertainment and dancing, and of course open bar.
Includes: boat ride to Isla Mujeres on a two story large catamaran, all you can drink open domestic bar, buffet dinner, Caribbean Carnival show, game and prizes.
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Groups of 6 or more subject to larger deposits
- You do not need an EP card to get the BEST prices in Cancun.
- Some tours/transfers require deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled it is a completed tour. If you are not on the tour on time you will be considered a no-show and therefore we will be charged. In that case, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. Not even I can make that call.
- This tour must be cancelled by 2:00 PM on the day BEFORE the tour in order to receive a full refund of any deposit you may have made.
- Cancellations can be made by e-mail 48 hrs before your tour departs. Less than 48 hrs you are required to call our office.
- You personally must speak with our staff. Do not have the hotel travel agent or concierge call. We all speak English.
- We will provide you with a cancellation number. Please write it down and guard it until you have received your refund.
- In most cases a refund will be issued within 48 hrs.
- After 2:00 PM on the day before your tour we still may be able to cancel/refund you, but you are taking a risk. If the tour is full and the operator cannot fill your space, you will lose your deposit. So, call us whenever you can.
- Our phone number in Cancun is 914-0290. It is also on the back of your EP Card and all tour e-vouchers you received. If you have any trouble dialing this number, ask the concierge or front desk staff to assist you. We are here from 7:00 AM until 8:00 PM daily and have an answering machine for the off hours.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- You can change the date of any tour without penalty IF you call before 2:00 PM on the day before the tour.
- IMPORTANT: We have the right to cancel or exchange any portion of this tour due to weather, availability, road construction or any other reason without notice. We always try to provide the exact service above however, there are times it is out of our control. We will offer other "parks/activities" near the area if something is closed. If you decide not take any other option or if none is available we will charge you the web site price for the services that you were able to do. Example; if you have Tulum and a snorkeling trip planned, you cannot snorkel; we will charge you as if you only went to Tulum. The most expensive part of this trip is the van, gas and driver for the day.
- We have the most flexible cancellation policy in Cancun and we will only keep your deposit IF we are charged by the tour operator.