- Hotel pick up is up to you but I suggest 7-8 AM
- Tulum ruins. Hire a tour guide or just explore on your own.
- Coba is about 50 km west of Tulum, climb the ruins and explore.
- Tulum express tours and Coba express tours available
- The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants for lunch
- All sites of ruins close at 5PM. Plan your time accordingly.
Private tours are for your group only and therefore you plan the day. We do not offer this tour as a public bus tour.
Official guides inside the ruins are not included. You can hire a guide at each site entrance for approx $50-$75 depending on the number of people, for a 90 minute tour. Tram in Tulum is 20 pesos per person.