Bilingual tour guides, snorkel equipment, life jackets, new souvenir snorkel tube, certified snorkel guide, open bar on board the trimaran both ways, spinnaker (weather permitting) and buffet lunch.
- $10.00 USD Sea Life Conservation / Dock Fee is NOT included, must be paid at boarding.
- Activities on Isla Mujeres are subject to weather conditions.
- Snorkeling activity is optional; you can choose to stay on the boat instead
- Children under 5 are free.
- Transportation is NOT included. It is easy to take the public bus to/from the marina. If you have a rental car you can park across the street by the church.
- Public Round trip Transportation is available for an extra fee:
- From Hotels in Cancun: $10 USD p/person regardless of age.
- From most Hotels in Riviera Maya: $10 USD p/person regardless of age.
Snorkeling is not for everyone. You should not snorkel if you have any of the following: Heart condition, pace maker, asthma, poor circulation or high blood pressure. You CAN snorkel, but at your own risk.
- Check in at marina by 9:30am, at Cancun Bay Resort at KM 3.5
- All your drinks are included while on the boat. (domestic drinks alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- 1 hr of snorkeling, close to the Underwater Museum (MUSA)
- Arrive to club de Playa "Que bonito" in Playa Lancheros, pet a shark, relax on the beach.
- Full buffet lunch that includes pasta, fish, chicken, beef, salads, rice, beans, dessert (drinks not included - open bar only on the Trimaran).
- 90 minutes free time: walk, shop, rent a golf cart or just explore the island.
- Try the spinnaker (weather permitting) on return. Open bar also included.
- Arrive back to the marina 5:00pm - 5:30pm.
What to bring:
Sunscreen, swimwear, walking clothes on Isla Mujeres, and a hat.