- 9:30 AM - Check in
- 10 AM - Leave the port
- 10:45 AM - Snorkel on the reef or 45 minutes - 1 hour
- 12 noon - Swim with nurse shark
- 1 PM - arrive to Isla Mujeres for a buffet lunch, explore the island, or check out the quaint shops
- 4 PM - Back on the cataraman, try the spinnaker (anchored parasailing) on the way back to Cancun. - Subject to weather conditions.
- 5:30 PM - Arrive back in Cancun
Snorkeling is not for everyone. You should not snorkel if you have any of the following: Heart condition, pace maker, asthma, poor circulation or high blood pressure. You CAN snorkel, but at your own risk.
Sunscreen, swimwear, walking clothes on Isla Mujeres, and a hat. You can only use biodegradable sunscreen on the reef.
4hr Open bar (national drinks), chance to swim with nurse sharks, snorkeling on the reef, guide and snorkel equipment, buffet lunch, free time on the island, spinnaker fly (Subject to weather conditions).
- $10 USD Sea Life Conservation / Dock Fee must be paid at boarding Not included in price.
- Activities on Isla Mujeres and spinnaker are subject to weather conditions.
- Snorkeling activity is optional; you can choose to stay on the boat instead
- Transportation is NOT included. It is easy to take the public bus to/from the marina.
- The lunch and snorkeling may not be private.
- Restrooms on board all boats.
- TIP not included